- Business Platform Presentations - June 2022
- Murray & Roberts Half Year Results for the period ended 31 December 2021
- Click here to view the Annual Integrated Report 2021
- Click here to view the 2021 Results
- Click here to view the the 2021 presentations
- Click here to view the Half Year Financial Results
- We recognise that climate change poses significant risks to the natural ecosystem and sustainability of business
- Murray & Roberts subscribes to good corporate governance.
What we do
Murray & Roberts has a long and proud heritage of more than a century and is today recognised as a multinational project life cycle group. It’s the Group’s vision, to be a leading multinational engineering and contracting group that applies its project life cycle capabilities to optimise client’s fixed capital investment. The Group achieves this by focusing its expertise and capacity on delivering sustainable project engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance solutions
INTERIM RESULTS 2022
ANNUAL INTEGRATED REPORT 2021
ANNUAL RESULTS 2021
No dividend declared on 01 September 2021
No dividend declared on 26 August 2020
55 cents declared on 28 August 2019
50 cents declared on 29 August 2018
45 cents declared on 23 August 2017
Full Year results on SENS- Wednesday
Wednesday, 31 August
Ethics and Conduct
The Murray & Roberts Group strives to achieve excellence in the pursuit of its strategic and business objectives and expects that its members will act in an ethical and lawful manner in every aspect of carrying out the Group’s business activities.
Engineered Excellence is a philosophy of planning the outcomes we want to achieve. To embrace Engineered Excellence means we must apply rigor and discipline in everything we do and remove chance from the objectives we pursue. This philosophy must be adopted by us all, irrespective of our role of function in the Murray & Roberts Group, or where we are based.
Explore our diversified career opportunities in a world class organisation with a global reputation and presence.
Be aware of recruitment scams. All our vacancies are advertised online on the Murray & Roberts Group Career Portal or in official newspaper advertisements.