- Murray & Roberts announces Interim Financial Results
- Congratulations to all our finalists
- Click here to view the Annual Integrated Report 2018
- SHAREHOLDER INFORMATION PORTAL
- Murray & Roberts subscribes to good corporate governance.
What we do
Murray & Roberts has a long and proud heritage of more than a century and is today recognised as a multinational project life cycle group. It’s the Group’s vision, to be a leading multinational engineering and construction group that applies its project life cycle capabilities to optimise client’s fixed capital investment. The Group achieves this by focusing its expertise and capacity on delivering sustainable project engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance solutions.
INTERIM RESULTS 2019
ANNUAL INTEGRATED REPORT 2018
ANNUAL RESULTS 2018
50 cents declared on 29 August 2018
45 cents declared on 23 August 2017
45 cents declared on 24 August 2016
FY2019 Full Year Results
JSE release date – Wednesday, 28 August