- Murray & Roberts Annual Results for the year ended 30 June 2018
- SHAREHOLDER INFORMATION PORTAL
- Congratulations to all our finalists
- Click here to view the Annual Integrated Report 2017
- Murray & Roberts subscribes to good corporate governance.
What we do
Murray & Roberts has a long and proud heritage of more than a century and is today recognised as a multinational project lifecycle group. It’s the Group’s vision, by 2025, to be a leading multinational group that applies its project lifecycle capabilities to optimise client’s fixed capital investment. The Group achieves this by focusing its expertise and capacity on delivering sustainable and fit-for-purpose project engineering, procurement, construction, commissioning, operations and maintenance solutions.
ANNUAL RESULTS 2018
INTERIM RESULTS 2018
ANNUAL RESULTS 2017
45 cents declared on 23 August 2017
45 cents declared on 24 August 2016
50 cents declared on 26 August 2015
Deutsche Bank dbAccess South Africa Conference (London, UK)
20 – 21 June
Group Investor Day & Platform Presentations